Exhibitors & Sponsors
RootsTech provides an opportunity for anyone interested in family history—no matter their skill level—to interact and learn about the latest technology and tools available for consumers to best find, organize, preserve and share their family’s history and connections.
RootsTech 2013 will be held in the Salt Palace Convention Center March 21-23, 2013. Building on the success and growth of previous years, RootsTech will continue to engage thousands of participants live and in person. The conference scope is also expanding as an exciting new Getting Started track has been added to reach a broader beginner and intermediate-level audience that will help drive the ongoing growth of the conference.
Be a Sponsor
Sponsors of RootsTech 2013 will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with consumers interested in family history and skilled genealogists who are looking for the latest technology to find their ancestors, as well as developers who are actively building solutions for the genealogy users
- Demonstrate new products and services to generate awareness and interest with consumers of all skill levels—great way to prospect and receive feedback
- Create positive brand association as supporters of family history through technology
- Reach developers and genealogists who may influence technology decisions for larger enterprises with messages related to their brand and product
- Schedule interviews and meet with key industry bloggers and media to demonstrate relevance to the market
Sponsorship opportunities include evening events, keynote sessions, presentation tracks, and more. Click here for more information about Sponsorship levels. For information and questions about sponsorship packages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be an Exhibitor
Interact with thousands of consumers who are interested in your products and solutions! We are currently accepting applications to be an exhibitor in our growing Expo Hall (40% bigger than last year!). Space is going fast, so submit your application early! Once available booth space is full, you’ll be added to a waiting list. If an exhibitor cancels, we will contact organizations on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibitor booth space at a glance:
- 10X10 booth space
- (1) 8’ Table
- (2) Chairs
- Pipe Drape
- Cost: $250
Present in the Demo Theater
We are very excited about the new presentation and demo area for this conference, providing exhibitors an opportunity to share features and tips about their products and services. It will include a large screen, stage, and very comfortable seating to draw people into the area. We invite you to use the twenty-minute slots to present your products or services. This year we are encouraging you to offer a giveaway that we can advertise to draw traffic to the area.
Presentations will be scheduled every half hour while the Exhibit Hall is open. For more information about presenting in the demo theater, please email email@example.com.